Friday, May 11, 2012

Hope you are all enjoying...

I am enjoying Frankenstein much more than I thought I would.  Its really a good book and this experience is helping me get even more excited about things to come.  We still have 99 books left.  What are your thoughts so far?  How is your reading going?  Are you reading yet or still waiting to get started? 

I ask these questions for 2 reasons.  The first is I really want to know and covet a dialogue between readers.  Secondly, its finals week and I am half dead so I don't have the energy to create a long post...  Only a couple more left though and I will be done till fall. 

3 comments:

  1. Haven't started yet, but I'm hoping to within the next couple of days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't started. Parent-teacher conference week is similar to finals week in college. The rest of my meetings will take place randomly over the next couple of weeks, so I can relax. I have to catch up on some review books, first, and then I can get started. It's on the Kindles and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started, and I'm a little over half done. The book is good, but for some reason I'm having a hard time staying engaged. Maybe it is the time of year; end of school, beginning of summer. There are a lot of activities, and not much down time to read. At this rate I'll be lucky to get it finished before the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete